Coming from a media background ourselves we are able and willing to support media enquiries and requests for expert assistance either for broadcast, print or online.
We have experts who can provide comment, articles and assistance with packages in several fields as well as initiating original material:
- the promotion of mass ownership of racehorses and involvement in horseracing;
- the operation of racing clubs and syndicates;
- encouraging more people to attend racecourses and go racing
- betting and gambling, particularly in representing the interests of the punter whether online or in the betting shop;
- the management and regulation of tipping services;
- all aspects of specialist racing publishing, particularly racing fiction in the Dick Francis mould.
Our Daily turfdirectory.com forums are home to much incisive comment on all aspects of horse racing and racing administration and often provide a viewpoint which represents that of the racegoer or racing fan rather than the official line.
If you are looking for a comment or assistance with any story please call or text us on +44 (0) 7542 026035 or email us on email@example.com at any time and we should be able to assist.