In this book you will discover 14 profitable betting systems, clearly explained and described, all based on sires and the particular strengths they usually pass on to their racing offspring which are overlooked, or not even known, by the majority of punters.
Among many other things you will discover in this volume –
- The sires who produce offspring that consistently outperform market expectations on firmish ground, and when to bet on them.
- The sires who specialise in long distance progeny, and how we can back them profitably.
- The sires who produce horses with the exceptional ability of winning within a week of their previous run to produce the most profitable system in this book.
- The sires who produce horses that can carry big weights to success, consistently outperforming the market.
- The sires / courses combination that can be backed profitably when horses return to certain “quirky” tracks.
- The sires whose horses should be followed at the lowest quality tracks, and when to back them profitably.
The systems are designed to use only for the 2016 UK turf flat racing season beginning March 2016.
Of these 14, 8 have been selected as the most solid and consistent systems (“Active” Systems). The others should still be profitable overall but are designated as Test Systems.
The recommendation is to bet on Active Systems sections only.
Betting strategies were described in 2015 Volume 1 but using level stakes at Betfair Starting Price will suffice and all results are stated for this method. The profits stated are after Betfair’s maximum 5% commission, so profits are larger for higher volume Betfair customers.
2016 Volume 1 reviewed the 2015 season and explained how betting on all systems, published last year before the season started, resulted in a minimum 5.9 % profit.
2016 Volume 2 described 21 systems based upon backing trainers.
The target overall profit levels for 2016 are 20% for Active Systems and 5% for Test Systems.
Table of Contents
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS & SYSTEM ALERTS – FLATSTATS
THE SYSTEMS – 2016 VOLUME 3 – “BACKING SIRES”
SYSTEM 2016-2-01T “LIKE TO GET THEIR TOES IN”
SYSTEM 2016-2-02A “LIKE TO HEAR THE GROUND RATTLE”
SYSTEM 2016-2-03T “SPRINT SPECIALIST SIRES”
SYSTEM 2016-2-04A “STAYING SPECIALIST SIRES”
SYSTEM 2016-3-05A “FINE CONSTITUTIONS”
SYSTEM 2016-3-06A “WEIGHT CARRYING UNITS”
SYSTEM 2016-2-07T “JACK & JILL WENT UP THE HILL”
SYSTEM 2016-2-08A “CHESTER & EPSOM SPECIALIST SIRES”
SYSTEM 2016-2-09T “SPRING SPECIALIST SIRES”
SYSTEM 2016-2-10A “KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY JOHNSTON”
SYSTEM 2016-2-11A “FAHEY’S CUT ABOVE THE REST”
SYSTEM 2016-2-12T “VALUE GELDINGS”
SYSTEM 2016-2-13A “BRED TO BE BETTER THAN THIS PLACE”
SYSTEM 2016-2-14T “PROUD GRANDPARENTS”
APPENDIX – COURSE CLASSIFICATIONS USED BY FLATSTATS AND OUR SYSTEMS